Adoption Funds

Monday, June 6, 2011

Where 2 or 3 are gathered ~ A Prayer Request

The last three months have been spent chasing paper.  Obtaining each official document needed to send to Mexico for my dossier.  It can be a exhausting!  Even for an anal retentive a detail-oriented girl like me who enjoys lists and paperwork and being able to cross things off one by one.

I am happy to say that I have every.single.document I need!  Except one.  One that I thought I would already have by now.  One I did not expect to be waiting on.  

Mexico requires a psychological evaluation during which 5 specific tests are administered.  It took me a while to track down a licensed psychologist in my area that was able to administer the required tests for a reasonable price.  But I did.  And I completed all the testing in one afternoon, and was told that the report would be ready in a few weeks.  That was over six weeks ago.

My notarized report is supposed to FINALLY be ready tomorrow at 4pm.  This is where the prayer request comes in.  Would you please agree with me in prayer?  That the report will be ready as promised, that it will be complete and correct the first time, and that it will be notarized correctly.

As soon as this last report is approved by my agency I will be able to send my complete packet of dossier documents to the agency for translating and apostilling.  That process can take one to three months.  Then my dossier is off to Mexico!!  The sooner that I can get my dossier submitted the sooner I can get a date to go see my baby girl for the first time.  I can hardly wait!  Thank you for praying with me and lending your agreement!


I believe that there is a power unleashed when Christians come together in prayer.  Jesus promises that wherever 2 or 3 of us gather in His name He will be there with us!  What a powerful promise.  So, dear friends is there anything that I can lift up in prayer for you while we are at it?  If you have a prayer request leave it in the comments below so that I can also lift you up!
                                                                                    
         

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your psych eval. :) Also praying that the 1 to 3 months is only 1!

    We'd love some prayers for our USCIS to go quickly, tax return to come back, and Cody to get home in the meanwhile. lol We have so much going right now that my head is spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray with you. God in Heaven knows your heart and sees the love you have there for your daughter. I know He is holding Lucy in His hands and I know He is listening as we all lift you and your sweet girl up in prayer. Love you, friend and I am honored to be praying you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete